Chautauqua-Wawasee invites you to apply to our juried fine arts festival.
Chautauqua-Wawasee invites you to apply to our juried fine arts festival. To apply as an exhibiting artist, please complete the application by May 1, 2023, or take advantage of the Early Bird Discount and submit your application prior to April 1, 2023.
Booth space: 12’x12’ $125 per space, plus $25 application/jury fee (per medium).
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $100 per space, plus $25 application/jury fee if received by April 1, 2023.
• Artists will be considered pre-juried if they were juried for any previous Wawasee Fine Arts Festival and will be displaying the same medium in the 2023 Festival. Only juried artwork will be allowed to be exhibited.
• Artist set-up on Saturday, May 27th begins at 6:00 a.m. Booth set-up MUST be complete by 8:30 a.m., and please allow yourself enough time to be completely torn down by 5:00 p.m. You will be able to drive right up to your booth area to set up and tear down, however, we ask that you PLEASE have your cars off the lawn at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the festival (8:45 a.m.)!
• Early set-up on Friday, May 26th is available from 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Because of other events held at Oakwood, it is very important that we stick to these times.
• All artists will transact their own sales and are responsible for complying with state and local sales tax regulations.
• White tents are preferred but not required.
• Special needs requests will be accepted but not guaranteed.
• Cancellations must be made in written form (mail or email). Cancellations prior to May 15th, 2023 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be made for any act of God, local authority or weather-related cancellations of the event.
• Volunteer booth sitters will be available for your short-term needs / breaks.
• Wawasee Fine Arts Festival at Oakwood takes place rain or shine.
• No security for Friday night setup.
• Sorry, no access to electricity is available